Monday, January 30, 2012

About me.

Well, I'm 17 years old, in April I will have 18 though so I like to think of myself as an adult now, I'm studying graphic design and yes I like to draw, A LOT, my name is Cesar Insignares but I like to be called Gontaro, because that's the nickname I use always, I really like English and I'm studying it because I want to improve my grammar, conversation and accent, about this blog... well I don't really know what I will be posting here, what I know is that it will be really interesting, well I'll try to do it interesting so you don't get bored reading this, my biggest dream is going to japan and study manga, and yes there is a college in Kyoto that has that faculty, I know it sounds stupid but I want to be a Manga-ka (someone who writes/draw manga) and that's pretty much the things I have to say about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment